• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Well. Mms incompatibility?

qandres12

Android Expert
Jun 29, 2012
So its been awhile since ive been active on here. I bet a lot od good people have come and gone now with new phones released by metro.

Anyway guys im just wondering if anyone has a similar problem to mine. Its an mms related problem. What happens is that i receive pictures and what i end up gettinf is a broken pic in my messaging. It seems to be only when the sender uses an iphone but what's weird ia that some pics are sent through just fine. Ive done everything to phone, so thats all covered. Factory reset, disable radios and enable them again, network reset etc. I believe that somethinf from the iphone when the picture is taken is causing incompatibility errors. Anyone else experience this or have any thoughts.

I had issues sending and receiving pictures from friends with iPhones. I remember reading about it somewhere, but I don't think I ever found solution for it. Yes, its not just your motion. Maybe try different messaging app.

Do you have an idea where you read about it? interesting enough i downloaded the pic and move into my computer and it can view it that way but i still find it odd.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones