• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Well, since you ask me.....

psionandy

Extreme Android User
Dec 5, 2009
liverpool
www.androidforums.com
Well! Since you ask me for an introduction and a tale of hard boiled streets and mean dames, there is one curious tale you may find of interest. It all began one rainy Liverpool night in black and white during a period that I was, for tax reasons, holding out on an American Forum disguised as a fox.

I was in the Android Lounge looking out of my window to a view of Upper South Side South West, South Side Street, above a Spam Factory. It wasn't much, but it was the best I could afford. Web traffic was slower than a freshly painted Buick with an elephant in its trunk. Or indeed an elephant with a freshly painted Buick in its trunk. I had been trying to crack a word association case, but the only connection with the first word that came to mind was Jack Daniels, when there was a knock at the door. I swept Jack back into my Favorites folder. In came the kind of dame I thought they couldn't get the material design to make anymore. She had legs that went from her waist all the way to her knees, and didn't stop there. She had hair that covered her head like a big bowl of Spaghetti , but not in a good way. And she had a figure that I … naturally as a gentleman I wouldn't dream of noticing.

Dame: "Are you Psionandy PI?"
Psionandy: She purred in a voice so sweet it could unlock a ZTE bootloader quicker than honey being poured over Lana Turner. "Well if I'm not that's a mighty neat graffiti on my profile page."
Dame: "Oh, and are you a limey jackass?"
Psionandy: "What? Oh, oh, oh no, what I think you were supposed to say is 'is aawww, oh it's not even that neat.' "
Dame: "I was told you're some kind of Fox detective."
Psionandy: "Well that all depends, sister."
Dame: "Yeah? On what?"
Psionandy: "No, you're quite right it doesn't really depend. I am a Fox Detective"
Dame: "Yeah, well I got a job for you."
Psionandy: "What is it?"
Dame: "Hm, you ask a lot of questions, don't you?"
Psionandy: "Well, to be fair, that question seems like kind of a bare minimum."
Dame: "Ah, just knock it off, will you. There's been a robbery, and a pile of trophies have been Stolen....Trophies that people didn't even know existed
Psionandy: "So how could they have been stolen from people who didn't know they were there?"
Dame: "Now listen up. You go to the corner of 42nd street and route 66. there's a bar there called MacIntros's. Ring 16 times. 4 long, 4 short, 4 medium length and 4... freestyle.Ask the guy who answers about the Falcon from Malta. Oh and one more thing. Introduce your self in that thread... if you do you'll get a meaningless trophy and a few extra points that you didn't care about 7 years ago when you joined this forum......

...Or not

Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones