• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Well, the 23rd is nearly here!

Google will probably insist on selling them Online but they may be asking Verizon (or Verizon may be asking this) to have in store support. One of the biggest issues thus far has been no technical/physical support for the device itself.

Beyond the "I want to play with a phone before I buy it" there is the "how do I get this phone fixed or repaired if something happens" aspect and hopefully that is addressed with in store support.

Upvote 0
I am holding my credit card in the left hand while hitting the F5 key with my right hand :D

baaahhhhhh, rookie! A true CC fiend has that 16 digit number burned into his brain. The fingers on the right hand fly blindingly fast across the number pad, punctuated by quick taps on the Tab key with the left pinky. The numbers are in and "Buy Now" is hit before you can blink. Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about! :D
icon_thumbsup.gif

Upvote 0
baaahhhhhh, rookie! A true CC fiend has that 16 digit number burned into his brain. The fingers on the right hand fly blindingly fast across the number pad, punctuated by quick taps on the Tab key with the left pinky. The numbers are in and "Buy Now" is hit before you can blink. Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about! :D
icon_thumbsup.gif

You both FAIL!

A true CC monster has the 16 digits, expiration date AND the CVV2 code memorized! :cool:

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I'm so upset... this day was marked in my calendar ever since my G1 mysteriously stopped getting service and wasn't warrantied (probably a problem with the internal antenna). I'll try not to dry heave too much while telling you all I've been using a Sidekick II for the past 4 months, not on a data plan, ever so patiently waiting for my plan to end. It ended on March 16th, now whereTF is my N1 on America's most reliable network!?!?!??

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones