• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

went from a razr2 to a moto droid

D

Dark Jedi

hi all I just got my droid 2 days ago and must say I love it. I use to have at&t for 10 years and well they seem to not care for customer loyalty and we had words.

I saw the droid and it was a toss up between the droid and the Iphone. I have a 32gig Touch and basically I don't like how you have to sync the whole thing just to add or remove one thing. I also as said above don't like at&t. plus apple likes to dictate what apps gets in the store. plus I already have the touch so it seemed dumb to get an iphone :p.

so I am not disappointed in my choice and my wife got the moto devour. that's a nice phone in its self. so I shall see how Verizon does but already have better signal strength than at&t and got tired of at&t dragging their feet on getting 3G in my area.

just wish I could still use my razr2 phone. I will find a use for it I hope :thinking:

well great site you guys have here and looking fwd to learning mmore about my lil droid

hi all I just got my droid 2 days ago and must say I love it. I use to have at&t for 10 years and well they seem to not care for customer loyalty and we had words.

I saw the droid and it was a toss up between the droid and the Iphone. I have a 32gig Touch and basically I don't like how you have to sync the whole thing just to add or remove one thing. I also as said above don't like at&t. plus apple likes to dictate what apps gets in the store. plus I already have the touch so it seemed dumb to get an iphone :p.

so I am not disappointed in my choice and my wife got the moto devour. that's a nice phone in its self. so I shall see how Verizon does but already have better signal strength than at&t and got tired of at&t dragging their feet on getting 3G in my area.

just wish I could still use my razr2 phone. I will find a use for it I hope :thinking:

well great site you guys have here and looking fwd to learning mmore about my lil droid
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones