• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

drexappeal

Extreme Android User
Apr 8, 2010
West LA, CA
What's up...so, I finally got a chance to hook up the Photon Q with the Lapdock 100...I don't think it has "full" support, but it definitely does have mirroring. I didn't test out the functionality and I didn't check if apps like Netflix or Flixster worked, but it definitely mirrored the Photon Q without any issues.

And, if you were hoping to swoop up a good deal on a Lapdock 100, Verizon has a sale going for the Lapdock 100...that's per the Phandroid article tonight.

Reactions: KOLIO
i contacted Motorola because i was interested in a lapdock 100 also.the agent said the Photon 4g lte doesnt have webtop capability.

LOL. Yeah, that's what I said about it not having "full" support. It was just mirroring, when I plugged it into the lapdock 100.

And I'm assuming you're talking about the Q, not the original MoPho.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones