1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Were is UK is good to get Extended Battery

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by funkytwig, May 18, 2011.

1. funkytwig

funkytwig Newbie

I have just got a HTC Desire as I am fed up with a few things about my iPhone 3GS (mainly inability to receive calls and battery life).

I have read a lot of on expanded batteries and although I realise capacaties are often exaggerated and eBay is to be avoided there must be some decent expanded bateries. Its simple physics, if you get a physical bigger battery (I am after one of those that needs a back with a hump) you must be able to have some extra capacity.

So if anyone has got a expanded battery from the UK and is happy with it please let me know where they got it and what it was. I am not trying to start another generic expanded batteries good or bad thread;).

Regards,
    Ben

PS I know the hump backs are ugly but I don't care.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rastaman-FB

Rastaman-FB Extreme Android User

its not that they are good or bad, its just in most cases they offer little to no benefit.

3. funkytwig

funkytwig Newbie

I think this may be just because only people who have bad experiences post;). Basic physics dictates that a physically larger battery can have more capacity. Also even if it is the same capacity a 2nd battery is handy.

4. Rastaman-FB

Rastaman-FB Extreme Android User

aye its up to you

5. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

I would just get a spare battery the same as the one the phone comes with, then you can switch it when you need extra juice :)

6. funkytwig

funkytwig Newbie

HTC Desire Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews