1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General What about us???

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dachillfx, Jun 8, 2011.

1. dachillfx

dachillfx Well-Known Member
    None

Mar 19, 2011
    I am hoping I'm not alone when I say since the update instead of suffering from excessive reboots, I am only suffering much better battery life. My battery has been superb since the update. Verizon was smart in not mentioning included in the update "improved battery life". I guess just in case they failed to deliver and had more haters. So for those of you that feel as I do, if this next update is not GB,(which I think the Evo has) should those of us that were fortunate to not experience reboots, should we bite the bullet and hopefully not lose the good battery life we are experiencing thus far. Please say I'm not the only one...

Advertisement

2. CharlzO

CharlzO Android Expert
    None

Apr 2, 2011
    Male
    Computer Programmer
    Well, I am one of the fortunate ones who has had no issues since launch, nor since OTA. I figure I'll keep giving myself the benefit of the doubt, and install whatever is thrown at me, since so far, it's working. I can't really say I've had better or worst battery life, but I use mine in a pretty specific manner, which isn't really conducive to battery conservation anyway. I usually get about 8-9 hours or so reliably, so unless I'm REALLY hitting it for a reason, I never really bother to check. But it hasn't given me a "wait, I've gone twice as long, holy smokes!" moment to brag of. Just... business as usual.