1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

what android device has the smoothness browsing experience ?

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by KTW, Dec 29, 2011.

1. KTW

KTW Guest
    None
    which phone comes with the smoothness, fastest and most reliable browser ?

I've looked on a GS2 and was disappointed...i just expected better....closer to the google chrome browser on pc...i guess. opera is lovely but for some reason it works on my snap but not a GS2. it just says loading.

on the other hand...i really like the firefox 3.6 pre installed on the motorola atrix which also has flash.

but back to the question...what are your voted phones for best browsing experience ?

Advertisement

2. UssjTrunks

UssjTrunks Android Enthusiast
    None

Nov 10, 2011
    Browser smoothness has nothing to do with what device you're using. Instead, it has to do with which browser you are running. You are free to download any of the many browsers available on the market. Most devices only come pre-installed with the crappy stock browser, which is very slow and clunky. If you want smoothness, download Opera Mobile (or Mini), it is the smoothest browser on Android (very close to what you get on the iPhone). Dolphin is also good.

3. vikingjunior

vikingjunior Well-Known Member
    None

May 7, 2010
    Opera mini is the quickest.

4. Shocky

Shocky On Probation
    None

Jun 20, 2010
    I don't have a problem with the default browser, does the job just fine.

But if your not happy try dolphin, opera, firefox or skyfire, there are plenty available on the market.

Also Opera does work on the GS2, are you resorting to making stuff up now or have you just been doing that all along? :p

5. Tsepz_GP

Tsepz_GP Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 12, 2010
    Male
    Digital marketing intern
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    ktw

What GSII were you using? Web browsing on the stock browser on mine is VERY smooth and fast, just as smooth as iPhone infact. Opera Mobile also works very well on GSII, incredibly fluid, loads pages fast without a problem.

The GSII and Galaxy Note are probably the two best Android at browsing so far as they are optimized to use their GPU in the stock browser, helping to make it a fast yet smooth experience.

6. Ckris

Ckris Newbie
    None

I tried the Galaxy Nexus yesterday and web browsing with the default browser is the smoothest I've seen so far on a mobile!