• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What Android phones would you like to see on Sprint?

AndroidSPCS

Android Expert
Nov 12, 2009
USA
Instead of asking about what new Sprint phones may be coming out, let's chat about what Android phones you'd like to see on Sprint

I dig the Droid X, so that'd be nice as an option in addition to the Evo.

I also like the Incredible, and the Samsung Captivate or Vibrant on Sprint as well.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention - a Dell Streak 5" phone would be cool as well. Not the Android 1.5, but a phone with that form factor would be pretty sweet as an option.

Sprint would rock if they added phones similar to these. But I'm still gonna get an Evo or Epic for now though. :p

Instead of asking about what new Sprint phones may be coming out, let's chat about what Android phones you'd like to see on Sprint

I dig the Droid X, so that'd be nice as an option in addition to the Evo.

I also like the Incredible, and the Samsung Captivate or Vibrant on Sprint as well.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention - a Dell Streak 5" phone would be cool as well. Not the Android 1.5, but a phone with that form factor would be pretty sweet as an option.

Sprint would rock if they added phones similar to these. But I'm still gonna get an Evo or Epic for now though. :p

Good question...Vibrant, Nexus one, and the R2D2 droid 2.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones