1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

What app has a heart with a star in it for the notification icon?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by SherriA, Aug 12, 2019.

1. SherriA

SherriA Newbie

What app is this notification icon for?
    A heart with a star inside it
    Please help. Any ideas. Thanks

Attached Files:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Joshua walton

Joshua walton Lurker

I saw the same thing on my phone does that mean the heart represents is coming from a dating app and the star in the middle of the heart means you favor that person from the app I'm not too sure

3. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

Well if you saw it on your own phone just pull down the notification slide and you can see what app has produced it. Tap on it and it will open the app.

If what you actually mean is you saw it on an image from someone else, then frankly it could be anything. It could be a dating app, but there are many different types of app that use hearts or stars in their notifications, so it's best not to jump to conclusions.

mikedt likes this.
  4. RicanPradaG

RicanPradaG Lurker

I have the same icon but when I go to notification tab it doesn't appear. Is this a false app?

Attached Files:

5. AwOL Murphy

AwOL Murphy Lurker

My D-Bag (EX)boyfriend just flipped out at me over this icon, accusing me of nonsense about having dating app profiles..

It's ACTUALLY the icon for Rewarded Play. It's one of the multitudes of gaming apps that are currently being advertised EVERYWHERE, that give you points for usage time, that you can then trade in for various gift cards.

But hey, if you wanna get single fast, jumping to conclusions and making accusations is a good way to do it!

Brian706, Hadron, ocnbrze and 2 others like this.

Forums

Forums Forum

com.tapatalk.androidforumscom

READ MORE
Last Updated
Rating
Installs