• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What app is this from?

What app has this butterfly notification icon?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20220625_170809.jpg
    IMG_20220625_170809.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 75
don't recognize it. we get this question on a daily basis here. unfortunately most of these questions go unanswered. there are millions of apps each with their own notification icons. so unless the app in question is like apps like facebook or youtube, most might here might not recognize it.

the easiest way to know is to look on the phone. but for most here, they ask because it is not on their phone. so i would just ask the person what it is. but i guess this question is not as easy to ask as it sounds.

anyways i wish you luck, you might get lucky and someone here might know what it is. but do not hold your breathe for an answer.

Reactions: James_Watson
Upvote 0
Very rarely are people asking about notifications on their own phone. What usually lies behind these questions (apologies to the OP if this is not their situation) is that their partner sends them a screenshot, they see a notification on it they don't recognise and, for whatever reason, they can't live without knowing what it is and aren't able to just ask.

If it's your own phone you just pull the notifications down and you can see what it is.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones