1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

What app is using this hollow heart shape icon?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by androiii, Dec 13, 2020.

1. androiii

androiii Lurker

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

so we get this on a daily basis, this type of question. in fact there is another thread just posted before you. this is copied and pasted from the other thread;)

there are millions upon millions of apps out that have notification icons.....that's a lot of icons!!!! so unless it is something like Facebook or Youtube, most of these types of threads go unanswered. we can sometime make guess on what the app is. the only way is to look in the phone's notifications. but 9 times out of ten the phone is inaccessible for various of reasons. but do you really want to go about sneaking and snooping on your gf? the best kind of relationship are the ones built on trust with everything out in the open.

.....just ask her what it is. what harm can it do?

androiii and James_Watson like this.
  3. James L

James L Android Expert

4. androiii

androiii Lurker

Its because just raising the question can be seen by some as distrust and I dont want to give her that feeling if there isn't concrete reason to be. But you are right, at the end of the day trust is what matters.

ocnbrze likes this.
  5. androiii

androiii Lurker

Sorry I'm not following? Is that a app?

6. Trom

Trom Android Enthusiast

I think perhaps he was having a little bit of fun, as we all are inclined to do when these questions come up. There are thousands upon thousands of apps, all with their own little notification icons, and many of them being very similar or even the same in some cases. The odds of someone here giving you the correct answer are about 0.00%. Why don't you just ask your girl what it is? Chances are it's completely innocent anyway, since she felt comfortable sending you a screenshot.

ocnbrze likes this.
  7. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

ok i agree, if there is no reason distrust your partner, then i would just let it go. now if she gives you a reason to distrust her then i would say just come out and ask her.

and yes trust is what matters the most.