• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What apps are these?

Rgarner

Android Expert
May 9, 2017
I'm wondering about the following apps: Brave, Castbox, Nord VPN, and SensorLab. What are they? Could my friend have accidentally downloaded them to his phone? Should they be removed? Also, how can he declutter the home screen, even if he keeps all the apps? Thanks to your help I was able to put an app drawer on his LG X Charge, but there's still a bunch of them sprawled out over a couple of screens.

He isn't. He's even more technologically hopeless than I am. He keeps getting stuck with cleaners he doesn't need and guess who keeps getting rid of them for him. I just hope those apps don't do any damage.
I just did a brief search in the PlayStore and the only app that is a paid app looks to be SensorLab:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.TooJooGoo.SensorLab

The other 3 look legit, unrelated to each other but still in the PlayStore.
Castbox has a couple/3 listings under that name but still look ok.

Reactions: Rgarner
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones