1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

What are some games that use less battery

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by kiku4you, May 5, 2012.

1. kiku4you

kiku4you Lurker
    None

May 5, 2012
    ^^ Android Games (Bespeak)

Please do not use profanity and do not advertise this topic.

What are some games that use less battery.

I just want to play games that use less battery.will play games a long time.

I do not care about the fun of the game or beauty of the game in any way. I want to play games a long time = This is more important than anything else.

I play games in the past, it is really beautiful, but It eat a lot of Energy of batteries.

So I asked if there are games that use less battery power or not.

Summary.

The Game List is enough (^^ I Going to find itself. ) Games that use less battery power. Game =Not pretty, not fun. = Do not care. I just played a long time. It is my pleasure.

Hope you understand.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement

2. kiku4you

kiku4you Lurker
    None

May 5, 2012
  3. srry20wnu

srry20wnu Newbie
    None

Aug 23, 2010
    Lol good luck

4. AlphaWolf03

AlphaWolf03 Member
    None

Jul 1, 2012
    Philippines
    The increased demand on the battery during times of high-level performance (like streaming Internet video, for instance) is exactly why system-level optimization is so important, said Frances Sideco, senior principal analyst of consumer and communications at the analyst firm IHS iSuppli. Engineers on the manufacturer side can be smart about creating software that can help efficiently assign processor tasks, which in the end mitigates battery strain and could help make the battery-saving theory of quad-core a reality (where more chips doing part of the work drain the battery slower.)Nvidia's Tegra 3, for instance, boasts system-level optimizations that can turn cores on and off depending on which tasks need to be done.On top of that, some chips will be inherently more efficient than others. Battery life is an ever-present issue, and the chip-makers that can produce the most battery-balanced systems will see slower battery drain for the same task.

5. fooled

fooled Newbie
    None

Oct 1, 2011
    On the Orbit
    All the paid games? Since they don't have ads which cause most of games' battery consumption.

6. chrisluger2012

None

May 8, 2012
    you want some ease in your life then you have to pay for this :D

7. ricky0702

ricky0702 Newbie
    None

May 12, 2012
    Paper Mario 3D use less battery and entertaining.

8. JoesCat

JoesCat Newbie
    None

You might want to turn-off wi-fi and dim the light brightness on the display to start-off with, next, you'd probably want to look at game-size. Large games are likely going to be fairly CPU intensive, particularly first-person action type games since you need to calculate view screens on the fly. These may try to be a bit more efficient by using on board graphics chips, if the chips exist on your device, and the game actually makes use of it.

Games that don't use much CPU resources are going to be the card-type-solitaire or puzzle type games where you flip a card or move a peg. These type of games can be further smartened-up by avoiding floating-point math and leaning more towards integer math to figure-out stuff like locations on your screen, developers that try to program this way, may try to advertise the fact that they tried to make it efficient, however, I think most of your power is going to be consumed by things like the display light, touchscreen, sounds, vibration.

Just my 2 cents.