1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

What are these pics in my gallery?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Jeffruby, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Jeffruby

Jeffruby Android Enthusiast

Listed as campaignimages.

Can't delete them. They keep reappearing. uploadfromtaptalk1407000670171.jpg [​IMG][​IMG]

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. josborne6

josborne6 Well-Known Member

Do you have weather bug installed?

3. nickdalzell

nickdalzell Android Expert

Try Air push detector.

4. Jeffruby

Jeffruby Android Enthusiast

Air push is for notification issues.

This is 2 images that keep showing in my gallery even after deletion. Yes I have weatherbug, and I uninstalled it.... Pick still coming back

5. josborne6

josborne6 Well-Known Member

OK. They are are apparently related to weather bug. You may have to go to your files and delete the related content for weather bug.

6. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

It will keep coming back because it is needed for the application, I.E. Weatherbug, to properly run.

Like the member above me suggested, it would probably be best to just leave it alone, or maybe delete the content that is related to the pictures in the Weatherbug app.

7. nickdalzell

nickdalzell Android Expert

I have WeatherBug Elite and I don't get an album with 'campaignicons' nor does the stylized letter 'I' appear anywhere in the app UI. The only searches coming in Google about this are rare but involve malware, not WeatherBug

8. JimSmith94

JimSmith94 Android Enthusiast

If you put an empty file named ".nomedia" in the root of that directory, your gallery will stop pulling pictures (and any other media) from the whole directory tree.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 release date was September 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 13MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 800 processor, and 3200mAh battery.

September 2013
Release Date
Reviews