• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What are Verizon's call center hours?

Trice

Jun 28, 2010
Would it be possible to order the X through customer service tonight once it goes on sale online?

Thanks to my previous order and subsequent cancellation of the Incredible (which has been processed and refunded), our My Verizon home page has a minor glitch. We have two phone lines on our account and although the home screen says both are eligible for an upgrade, once you click through to actually do it, one line is grayed out and can't be upgraded online. The Verizon CSR tried to fix it and couldn't, so if we want to upgrade that line it has to be in store or via a CSR so they can override this glitch. The biggest issue is that it's preventing me from using my New Every Two toward the X.

I have the same problem and have called for 2 days for them to fix and they can't...Can't believe they can't fix

As far as the hours I think they close at 11pm so they will be close when the X goes live. Been racking my brain for a way around this but I see no other way but to go to a store in the morning

Upvote 0
You can still call and upgrade your phone 24/7 over the phone. The sales center is closed at 11. These folks are commissioned and focus on only sales.

But you can still call past that and speak with a csr. These folks can upgrade you as well. But it is not their main job. They are not commissioned, so they will not be trying to sell you a new phone if you call with voicemail issues. Get it?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones