• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What are you currently playing?

I caved in last night and coughed up the 1200 pts for the First Strike map pack.

So far I hate Kowloon, Berlin Wall is nice but too many damn campers hiding out in buildings, Stadium & Discovery are probably the most playable, nice lines of sight.

I'm almost regretting getting the map pack LOL.

I can't remember the last time I even touched Black Ops. I do know if/when I do pick it up again it definitely won't be to play the MP.

Upvote 0
I can't remember the last time I even touched Black Ops. I do know if/when I do pick it up again it definitely won't be to play the MP.

I hear ya. The only reason why I bought it was because my skills have gotten a lil bit better and I wanted to broaden my gameplay. Maybe for 600 It's a bargain but It's definitely not worth the 1200 MS points.

Upvote 0
I'm back on Halo Reach for the time being. I took a couple month long video game hiatus, but then someone asked me to play reach and I realized that I went from being at the top of the ranks, to being somewhere in the middle. Gotta get back ahead of the game and then I can finally start finishing up all the other games that have sat there waiting patiently for my attention.

Upvote 0
Golden sun (GBA)- since my friend has been nagging me to play it for years lol
and gears of war 2 co op with a friend...need to finish it though.

ME TOO! picked up gears 2 JUST to play co-op with a friend! hardcore doesnt seem too tough so we are just making our way through. fun so far!!

got wayy sick of Whack Ops even though i still play occasionally with friends

PS it was less than $20 (pre owned) from our Gamestop!!

Upvote 0
Chrono Trigger, BoI and Dragon Age 2 demo (which was AWESOME).

Ahh Chrono trigger, such an awesome game! I had the game,but lost my copy somewhere....I remember mine got corrupted near the end, I can't remember if i ever did go back and finish it or not...but worth playing it again

ME TOO! picked up gears 2 JUST to play co-op with a friend! hardcore doesnt seem too tough so we are just making our way through. fun so far!!

got wayy sick of Whack Ops even though i still play occasionally with friends

Yup GoW on hardcore doesn't seem so bad when your with a friend who knows what they doing, and its more of a challenge, but can get bit annoying at times, e.g when you have to guide big betty (i think that was the name) lol we kept messing up and having to restart.

Upvote 0
So I have finally played some games since last time. The games I have gone through so far is:

Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age 2, Fable 3, Football Manager 11, Fight Night Champions. I was really stunned with the gameplay offered in ME series, but I did feel cheated little bit by Dragon Age 2. Will explain more in the DA2 thread.

While Fable 3 was good till you became a king, I thought I was half way finished then... oh so wrong I was, but on the other hand. Fable 3 had one epic storyline when you are in the D&D world and you have three wizard narratives to guide you and add element to the story you are in. (Made me giggle).

While on the other hand, Football Manager 11 just becomes a better and better experience for simulating manager experience. Lovely entertainment, specially when I have managed to make Blackpool a stable mid-table team, goal for this season is getting into the EC. :D

Upvote 0
Finding myself getting addicted to Halo Reach again. The gameplay is just so smooth, and the multiplayer is insanely diverse. I much prefer sci-fi type shooters like Halo over games like Call of Duty. I finally played through both of Gears of War games and I was kind of puzzled over what the big deal was. The campaign was pretty cool but the multiplayer didn't seem like anything special.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones