• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What are you currently playing?

I've heard such good things about Batman: Arkham Asylum. I'm considering picking up a copy off of eBay to give it a run through.

I was in love from the first 5mins gametime there, it's a fast game. You go through it in couple of hours (9 hours), but don't let that scare you. The game itself is really brilliant, I had fun just doing bonus stuff for gamescore. Which for me usual doesn't happend in other games. I also want to see I'm happy about knowing it will be a game 2 soon. :D

Upvote 0
I was in love from the first 5mins gametime there, it's a fast game. You go through it in couple of hours (9 hours), but don't let that scare you. The game itself is really brilliant, I had fun just doing bonus stuff for gamescore. Which for me usual doesn't happend in other games. I also want to see I'm happy about knowing it will be a game 2 soon. :D

Agreed - Batman:AA is one of the real gems from last year. You won't be disappointed.

Upvote 0
I just finished the story in Red Dead Redemption earlier tonight. I'm going to try to go back through and get 100% now.

I'm at 90%

I just started playing Red Dead last night. Its a beautiful game. I like the colors, feels very much like a Western.

You will love it. Great story and awesome gameplay.

Upvote 0
been playing Mafia II, but its getting bland really quick. For some reason sandbox games just dont appeal to me much anymore...

I needed something fresh when it came to sandbox games i.e Prototype.

Will fetch Mafia 2 bit later, but will wait for the price drop before I jump on that game. Also bit because I just bought a new phone. Still can't play any games, so I'm basically starving myself now for my gaming needs lol

Upvote 0

Will fetch Mafia 2 bit later, but will wait for the price drop before I jump on that game. Also bit because I just bought a new phone. Still can't play any games, so I'm basically starving myself now for my gaming needs lol

I used to love sandbox games.. they just don't do it for me anymore.. Dunno what happened..

I have a modded xbox tho.. So I only buy games I will put at least 72 hours into. Save lots of money, if your someone who really does not care about pirating/stealing. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
I used to love sandbox games.. they just don't do it for me anymore.. Dunno what happened..

I have a modded xbox tho.. So I only buy games I will put at least 72 hours into. Save lots of money, if your someone who really does not care about pirating/stealing. :rolleyes:

That's where my roomies comes into play. Though I'm very moah for gamerscore so still buy and trade games. But took a game of FIFA 10 with roommate and some friends of his, still gotta love that football (soccer) game!

Upvote 0

Prototype was a sweet game. I picked up new for $15 last Black Friday.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones