• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What are you currently reading?

What are you currently reading?

I'm reading the first book in the Gears of War series. I started reading it in preparation for the new Gears of War video game that comes out next year. I'm a little sad since I realized last week that it is glorified fan fiction, though :(

I am currently reading pride and prejudice. A good book, i love the book because i really appreciate the heroines in the book.

Upvote 0
Just got done w "The Prince of Thorns", the author currently escapes me but its a great bloody messy violent anti-hero revenge story. :-D Highly recommended, more bloody vicious goodness than the night angel series IMO.

Prince of Thorns? It sounds interesting... too lazy to google it but if you think of author let me know.

Think i might re-read sword of truth since the first book of new series is out now... if i ever finish 'lord of the isles'

Upvote 0
Prince of Thorns? It sounds interesting... too lazy to google it but if you think of author let me know.

Think i might re-read sword of truth since the first book of new series is out now... if i ever finish 'lord of the isles'

It is?? Thanks Nick. Appreciate that info. I'm picking up Heroin Diaries from the library today but I'm going to look this up. I loved Sword of Truth.

Upvote 0
It is?? Thanks Nick. Appreciate that info. I'm picking up Heroin Diaries from the library today but I'm going to look this up. I loved Sword of Truth.

Yes, Omen Machine (a richard and kahlan novel) was released last tuesday. Love that Goodkind really puts his books out quick:)

Sword was possibly the greatest books of all time. Faith of the Fallen was the most powerful book i've ever read. Sword probably deserves its own thread in here, i could go on and on about how utterly awesome it is

Terry Goodkind: The Official Author Website

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones