• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

what are you doing for Superbowl LVI????

ocnbrze

DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
  • May 13, 2010
    Los Angeles
    normally i would be heading up to a friends house. before the pandemic it usually was held at a friend's house in Santa Barbara, Ca.......but right now it will be with a few of my cousins at my house.

gonna be serving up some ribs........i'm thinking of a miso lime glaze for the ribs this year. i always like to try some kind of weird combo for my glaze. to accompany the ribs i'm thinking of a green bean salad and a grilled potato salad.

what are your plans for the Superbowl? are you having friends over? are you going to watch the game? who are you going to be rooting for?

Reactions: Dannydet
    My plans are made. My great grandkids have a crud of some sort so their family is out of the loop this year. My son is doing his own thing as well. I'll have to suffer through the big game by myself. I'm going to smoke a spatchcock turkey and serve with some dressing, gravy and some yams. My son might run by for some pregame and beers but he is also smoking out so he can't stay long.

Upvote 0
    Update : so today I setup the new Samsung laptop with my design software, used the snowblower on the 2 inches of snow from this morning, eating burgers from Wendy's and now waiting for the game to start!!!
    well if it helps. i'm in my shorts because it is 89 degrees here in LA......IN THE MIDDLE OF FEBRUARY!!!!!!!!!!!

right now i'm baking my ribs to get it ready for my bbq.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones