• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What Are You Doing Right Now?

It's still snowing so I'll be back out there again. I'll certainly send you some, free of charge, @Rico ANDROID...just as soon as my KK's arrive :p
Lol can you believe after years of waiting, and anticipating, i've only visited KK once? So what am i currently doing? Drooling for Snow and KKS!
ROFL.gif

Upvote 0
after years of waiting, and anticipating, i've only visited KK once
Yup, I did the same. We had one for a short while before they closed up. I couldn't wait for them to open and went once then got really, really mad when they left. Same with Sonic, we finally got one and I've gone once after years of wanting one.

And, I'm eating lunch right now...microwaved chimichangas.

Reactions: Rico ANDROID
Upvote 0
Yup, I did the same. We had one for a short while before they closed up. I couldn't wait for them to open and went once then got really, really mad when they left. Same with Sonic, we finally got one and I've gone once after years of wanting one.

And, I'm eating lunch right now...microwaved chimichangas.
Currently craving a Sonic burger! Are KK's and Sonic still in your area? I am not allowed to drive yet, but once i am cleared, i do plan to stock up on KKs but have to also cut sugars , fats and oils from diet... what fun!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones