• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What Are You Doing Right Now?

Today has been productive for me. Started my day by drinking some coffee, then working on some Microsoft Certification homework. Then I noticed Phandroid.com was looking for a blog writer, so I spent a little time writing something up and sending them my resume. I'd LOVE to work for the site. I am now surfing the forums, while I alternate playing "words with friends" with my brother, while enjoying a beer.
Scott

Upvote 0
LOOOL - logical question indeed - and the answer is definitely "yes"! It I take her out too early, then she wants to go again in the middle of the night. And believe me, I am not up to crawling out of bed at 2:00 or 3:00 a.m. just so she can potty. 10:30 if much, much easier.

i know what you mean....nothing worse than waking up because your dog is standing repeatedly licking its chops or whimpering to try and wake you up...

right now i'm at work waiting to get off....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones