• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What Are You Going To Engrave on Your N1?

Hi there guys. New member here, long time reader of phandroid.com. Got the G1 since day 1, and its time to move on now.

Was just wondering what will you guys be engraving on your phone?

Line 1: I'll have "bianconera per sempre" which means "Juventus for ever" which is a soccer team from Italy.

Line 2:I want to put something geeky and witty on the second line. any suggestions?

An ultimate fusion of my life Soccer + Geek = Win!

PS: I know its called football, thats what I call it. But I used soccer to avoid confusion.
PSS: Soccer isn't really an american word, the word can be traced to England as a contraction of the "Association"

Hi there guys. New member here, long time reader of phandroid.com. Got the G1 since day 1, and its time to move on now.

Was just wondering what will you guys be engraving on your phone?

Line 1: I'll have "bianconera per sempre" which means "Juventus for ever" which is a soccer team from Italy.

Line 2:I want to put something geeky and witty on the second line. any suggestions?

An ultimate fusion of my life Soccer + Geek = Win!

PS: I know its called football, thats what I call it. But I used soccer to avoid confusion.
PSS: Soccer isn't really an american word, the word can be traced to England as a contraction of the "Association"

I want to help you but seeing you're a juve fan, I can't do that.
Forza Internazionale! :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones