• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What are you listening to?

This right here has to win the most obscure of the week. Nice.

I've got weird tastes - not much is off limits. I try to listen to a different genre every day, as I firmly believe that helps my musicianship.

Today I'm listening to an album I picked up in Puerto Rico when I was working on the cruise ships. "Keeping Cool" by the Gilberto Santa Rosa Y Su Orquesta. I can't understand more than a dozen words in this album, but after visiting San Juan every week for a couple of years I developed a taste for Salsa music.

Reactions: GameTheory
Upvote 0
I've got weird tastes - not much is off limits. I try to listen to a different genre every day, as I firmly believe that helps my musicianship.

Today I'm listening to an album I picked up in Puerto Rico when I was working on the cruise ships. "Keeping Cool" by the Gilberto Santa Rosa Y Su Orquesta. I can't understand more than a dozen words in this album, but after visiting San Juan every week for a couple of years I developed a taste for Salsa music.

I'll buy that for a dollar. I run a fairly wide gambit but I don't change genre every day. maybe I should.

Went through a period a few years ago where I only listened to classical music.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones