• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What are you watching or streaming now?

OMG Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you love fantasy, you will absolutely love this show. great storytelling with great puppetry. i mean it is so good you forget that they are puppets.....sure there is also a lot of cgi, but those are secondary effects and it just enhances the puppetry.

it is such a great story.....now i need to watch the original movie to see how it all adds up......as the show is a prequel to events to the movie.

Reactions: GameTheory
Upvote 0
I think I'm going to take Netflix up on their free month trial offer to lure me back. I'll finish up Daredevil, watch Stranger Things and, of course, El Camino. Bad time to squeeze it all in though, Goliath season 3 is coming up on Prime soon and I have a bunch of stuff in my YTTV DVR library (AHS!). Going to be busy haha, at least baseball is done for me, stupid Boston. Go Braves though!

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
I think I'm going to take Netflix up on their free month trial offer to lure me back. I'll finish up Daredevil, watch Stranger Things and, of course, El Camino. Bad time to squeeze it all in though, Goliath season 3 is coming up on Prime soon and I have a bunch of stuff in my YTTV DVR library (AHS!). Going to be busy haha, at least baseball is done for me, stupid Boston. Go Braves though!
what????? you have not seen Stranger Things??????

OMG you will love that show.....at least i do.

and if you are on Prime i would suggest watching The Boys as well....if you like superheroes type shows and movies. it such a dark twist to superheroes. i mean great acting and great writing.....i love it.

Upvote 0
what????? you have not seen Stranger Things??????

OMG you will love that show.....at least i do.

and if you are on Prime i would suggest watching The Boys as well....if you like superheroes type shows and movies. it such a dark twist to superheroes. i mean great acting and great writing.....i love it.

This a million times. The Boys is amazing, can't wait till season 2!!

Upvote 0
The Panda Channel. It just shows pandas 24/7, 365 days of the year, with no commercial interruptions.

Screenshot_20191009_194906.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones