• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

what are your favorite apps?

D

Deleted User

What are your guys' favorite apps for the N10?

My #1 is Tablet Talk.

Others, in no order, are TED, Google currents, Light Flow, Need for speed most wanted, and dolphin browser.

What are you're guys' must-have apps? I'm dying to find my next new favorite app!

Any response is appreciated!

ES File Explorer - very frequent use
Expedia - just started exploring
Evernote - very frequent use
MX Player - very frequent use
EZ PDF Reader (Premium version) - very frequent use
Mantano Reader (Premium version) - very frequent use
Ocean Browser - backup to Chrome
Boat Browser - backup to Chrome
Pocket - just started exploring
Currents - very frequent use
Skype - Very frequent use
Dropbox - Very frequent use

Edit: What I am looking for? A very good Office Suite. Hopefully, Microsoft will make Office for Android available in the near future and not a seriously crippled version at that!

Edit: A few days back I also got Tapatalk HD - it is useful sometimes though I do like to visit the forums on the browser on the tab and my laptop.

Edit: Discovered the virtues of FoxFi recently!

Upvote 0
I've only had mine since Christmas, and haven't gotten a whole lot of time on it, but here are the apps I like so far:

*Discovery News
*The Island: Castaway (great for kids too)
*Google Play's magazine app, which comes with the tablet, but it rocks - so much better than the kindle app

On my phone I really liked The Lost City which probably would be great on the tablet, so I may revisit this later.

Reactions: Deleted User
Upvote 0
I purchased an unlocked Gnex and put my ATT sim card into it. The phone had tethering build into it. Do the ones you get from the Phone companies have this disabled and they is why you use FoxFi or is Foxfi better?

My provider, Verizon, disables making the phone a router unless you pay extra per month. I wouldn't mind as much if it also increased data but that is just the hotspot charge. I will rarely if ever require the hotspot from the phone but it is nice to have the option but again not at $20 per month. ............

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones