1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General What are your favorite Intercept apps?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by pastafarian, Oct 15, 2010.

1. pastafarian

pastafarian P√Ętes avec votre foie

Nov 4, 2009
    Sales
    The Sea of Tranquility
    I don't own an Intercept, but do have the almost identical Moment. Since many here are new to Android, I thought I'd include some of my must have apps. What are yours?

Appbrain
    - Install it and its fast web installer and you'll be able to install apps to your phone from your pc (and use my links here)
    Launcher Pro- my fav launcher replacement
    Handcent SMS or ChompSMS - Both better than the default SMS app.
    K9 mail- Better than the default email app, especially if you have multiple accounts.
    Google Sky - To show off
    Google Goggles - Because its cool
    System Panel - Task management made easy
    es file manager- Better than Astro
    Quickboot- More useful for rooted phone users
    xScope - Great browser for one handed zoom
    Juice Defender - Battery saving for people who travel/work/live in low signal areas.

Advertisement

2. jiml8

jiml8 Member

Oct 15, 2010
    So far, I like Barnacle tether, Connectbot, DroidSCP, and Google Sky of course. I'm still configuring my Intercept, so I'm sure I'll find other things I like later on.

3. gilbequick

gilbequick Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2010
    Launcher Pro Plus: Best app ever. I'll never have an Android without it! Fantastic dev support.
    TuneIn Radio: Kick a$$ radio app to listen to radio stations all over the country (local as well).
    AppBrain: Very convenient to browse apps via web and install automatically to phone.
    FlashLight: No permissions other than hardware controls. Use it everyday, works perfect.

I've got a lot more apps but those are my most used. Launcher Pro is a must! The widgets in the paid version are well worth the price of admission.