1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support What can I do?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Tristanguy28, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Tristanguy28

Tristanguy28 Newbie
    None

Mar 20, 2012
    I tried to flash my Marquee and I royally screwed it up I've tried asking questions here but haven't gotten much of a response.....

I'm stuck at the android recovery screen (white box arrow and little droid)
    if I hit the home key a bunch of times I get some yellow text saying do not pull battery Android recovery but it can't mount the SD card and update....
    I can get the the LG screen that says download is in progress do not unplug cable
    I'm at a point before adb is loaded so none of the conventional methods work WHAT CAN I DO?

Tried:
    LGNPST (Lab Level)
    LG Mobile Support Tool
    GSMULTI 2. and 3.0
    LG Flash Tool
    SmartFlashTool

EVERY Driver version I could find and NOTHING
    There HAS to be a way to FORCE FLASH THIS POS! weather it's detected or not (although it IS detected unknown in LGNPST but LG Mobile Support Tool pulls model and S/N)

Advertisement

2. cmitchell17

cmitchell17 Member
    None

Apr 25, 2012
    I hate to tell you this but I'm in the same situation I've tried the log mobile support, and KDZ, I can also enter download mode, but I still get the Droid with the box and arrow and if you click the home button enough yellow text appears with android recovery and can't mount to SD card.

This happened automatically when my phone automatically rebooted when I opened the CWM recovery.zip from my phone and I dint stop it.

I don't see how something could just go unresponsive like that and could not be forced to flash by something either.

Have you tried a windows xp? I think my phone is stuck on mass storage and windows 7 keeps trying to install drivers automatically.

3. Tristanguy28

Tristanguy28 Newbie
    None

Mar 20, 2012
    Yes XP and Win7 x64 I don't understand why nothing will just blind flash it.... you'd think there would be a tool for that.....

Tags: