1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

what can veriOn do about my signal problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by iamloco724, Dec 11, 2009.

1. iamloco724

iamloco724 Android Enthusiast

Where i mostly use the phone my signal is averaging -93 dbm ive tried *228 several times only one i got a new prl and same issues i read some people get better resutls calling verizon or one of there stores my question is what can they do in person or on the phone if *228 doesnt work for me i also dont want to spend the money for there network extender

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. iamloco724

iamloco724 Android Enthusiast

3. viperboy

viperboy Well-Known Member

*228 option 2 will update a PRL, but that doesn't guarantee an improvement in coverage. Did you have a problem with signal with your previous device? Have you called and told them that you are having a problem with signal in your area? They will send someone out to look at the towers near your house and see if they can duplicate low service on a few test phones.

4. bigdaddywag

bigdaddywag Lurker

If you are in an area that was primarily Alltel they can send a hybrid prl to your phone that puts Alltel towers first...solved my problems.

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews