• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What case do you have on your Droid Charge?

Share - What case is covering your beloved Samsung Droid Charge?
QUOTE]

I got the shell/holster combo available in the Verizon store by Samsung. It actually is a perfect fit. Samsung obviously knows the dimensions of the phone. There are openings in the shell to allow access to the USB, HDMI, power button, and volume controls so you can access the buttons and charge without taking the phone out of the shell. The shell slides right into the holster. The holster also has a kickstand built into the shell, which is neat.

It might be overpriced at $29.99, but it's a natural fit for the Droid Charge.

I like it. It affords protection and gives me easy access to my Droid Charge.

Upvote 0
Shell/Holster FTW, got 1 for my Incredible too, even tho it didn't have the kickstand, it's still a nice, comfy fit, there aren't any cases that I like for my DC other than the shell/holster BUT has anyone ever done this? on the shell holster, open the kickstand and put it in the hand u hold it with, and then slide your middle finger in the kickstand, that allows me to access the whole 4.3" beauty BUT it also guarantees I won't drop it!

Upvote 0
Share - What case is covering your beloved Samsung Droid Charge?
QUOTE]

I got the shell/holster combo available in the Verizon store by Samsung. It actually is a perfect fit. Samsung obviously knows the dimensions of the phone. There are openings in the shell to allow access to the USB, HDMI, power button, and volume controls so you can access the buttons and charge without taking the phone out of the shell. The shell slides right into the holster. The holster also has a kickstand built into the shell, which is neat.

It might be overpriced at $29.99, but it's a natural fit for the Droid Charge.

I like it. It affords protection and gives me easy access to my Droid Charge.

I got this one also and really like it. The built-in kickstand is a cool feature. Most of all, I like the texture -- nothing fancy but it has sort of a cross-hatched pattern that makes the phone seem secure when I hold it in one hand (as opposed to the somewhat slippery feeling of the phone's plastic if you're holding it "naked"). It is not the most beautiful or sleek looking case but for functionality and protection it's excellent, IMO.

And by the way, even with the large size of the Droid Charge and the additional dimension of it in this holster case, you can still fit it in the breast pocket of a sports jacket or in a pants pocket, I've found.

Upvote 0
No unfortunately it does not. I have both the case and the dock but its not too bad taking the case off at night to put the phone into the dock.

Thats a shame, I was planning on using the dock at work so I can keep the phone charged all day. You woudl think they would design the dock do accept it with a case and even the extended battery.

Upvote 0
All of those cases look like crap, does anyone know an expensive carbon fiber type case that is very thin and tight fit.

I hate those rubber cases, it makes the phone so bloated and look like a waffle. Want something very thin and hugs the phone while looking good doing it. The interior needs to be rubber or something soft(not hard plastic) so it doesnt scratch the phone.

Upvote 0
The glossy Black silicone case from vzw is what I use for all my vzw phones. The case is great, fits tight, and protects well from drops. They make this case for just about all the smart phones they offer at vzw.

i believe he does ^^^^^^^^^

does anyone have the silicone case from verizon? I can't get the bloody thing to fit over the charging port properly

Upvote 0

Attachments

• sam2-lte4g-20-1.jpg
    sam2-lte4g-20-1.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 70
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones