• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What Clocks are you using?

My OCD tells me that task bars are fugly, and since Launcher pro gives me the option to hide it without rooting, that's what I use. I must admit though, I'm getting really tired of the gTab simi look, and I don't like the text clocks at all. I'm stumped as to what else to try now. The only reason I keep the simi clock is because I link apps to it, which is cool.

Doug

Upvote 0
Animated Analog Clock Widget. There are several style packs, I like the one in the screenshot. The second hand works great, I have never seen it lag on my Evo. I want to make a Widget of my everyday watch(pictured below), but I haven't been that ambitious yet.

ScreenShot.png

IMAG0091.jpg

Upvote 0
Animated Analog Clock Widget. There are several style packs, I like the one in the screenshot. The second hand works great, I have never seen it lag on my Evo. I want to make a Widget of my everyday watch(pictured below), but I haven't been that ambitious yet.

I tried that for a while once. Every time I switched to landscape and back from the homescreen, Launcherpro would force close. Otherwise, it's a pretty cool widget. Lots of skinning options.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones