• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What colour Hero?

would have got the graphite if it was available but i got the White one on release day as it was the only non contract one available at the time.

and now i have seen the graphite and brown ones up close i have to say i made the right choice.

Much prefer the White one, it did get a little stained on the back from my leather case but a simple wipe with a baby wipe and it is like new again.

LOVE IT ..!

Upvote 0
Lots of people seem to be confused here

There are 5 colours so far:White, Pink and Brown (all SIM free) Black (T-Mobile exclusive) and Graphite (Orange Exclusive)

Black and Graphite are differant colours and are NOT availible SIM free through legitimate retail channels

Orange Hero Graphite edition

T-Mobile G2 Touch

These are both exclusive to thier respective carriers. For referance, here are the other colors that are availible off contract in the UK. If you buy from 3, you will get the white model, where as carphone warehouse stock the pink and brown models.

Standard White (with teflon coating)

Pink Model

Brown Model

Appreciate your views on my post no 13 in this thread.
After looking at the pic of the Orange-branded Graphite model I realised it's got an Orange Logo :eek: ...do you know if there's a Graphite casing without the logo?

Upvote 0
Lots of people seem to be confused here

There are 5 colours so far:White, Pink and Brown (all SIM free) Black (T-Mobile exclusive) and Graphite (Orange Exclusive)

Black and Graphite are differant colours and are NOT availible SIM free through legitimate retail channels

Orange Hero Graphite edition

T-Mobile G2 Touch

These are both exclusive to thier respective carriers. For referance, here are the other colors that are availible off contract in the UK. If you buy from 3, you will get the white model, where as carphone warehouse stock the pink and brown models.

Standard White (with teflon coating)

Pink Model

Brown Model

I'm pretty sure the Brown model = Graphite edition, of which there is no original UK Sim Free model. Find me an Amazon or Play.com link to the brown/graphite one sim free.

Upvote 0
I'm pretty sure the Brown model = Graphite edition, of which there is no original UK Sim Free model. Find me an Amazon or Play.com link to the brown/graphite one sim free.

a) brown & graphite are totally different.

b) play and amazon aren't the be all and end all. The information in my post is correct, check expenses or carphone warehouse for the brown model

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I so wanted the white one at first but then i thought iam only gonna buy a nice case for it then it would not show. anyway i have the graphite one which is like a grey/silver colour and love it. i bought this abs coated cases that cover the outer parts of the phone & i have one in white and it looks sooo slick!! customise the hero and it looks amazing.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones