• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help what converter is best???G1 phone

:)Hi All Newbie here and i,m sure that you have been asked this before but,,,,, witch coverter is best and onto what format would you recomend,
ease of use and file size {2hours dvd =.8Gb} is my prime concern.also what screen size to set it too.a friend has recomended PQdvd witch he uses for his Iphone plus i can convert my AVI cam corder to dvds with it also...please help as i am away soon and would love to use my G1 for the reason that i brought it......

:)Hi All Newbie here and i,m sure that you have been asked this before but,,,,, witch coverter is best and onto what format would you recomend,
ease of use and file size {2hours dvd =.8Gb} is my prime concern.also what screen size to set it too.a friend has recomended PQdvd witch he uses for his Iphone plus i can convert my AVI cam corder to dvds with it also...please help as i am away soon and would love to use my G1 for the reason that i brought it......

Format factory is what I use really easy to use will convert any format and it's free....
http://www.download.com/FormatFactory/3000-2194_4-10819418.html?tag=mncol

Upvote 0
is there much differance in the differant players i downloaded one from the market place sound and video arent always in sync and picture a bit twitchy is this to be expected also how do you find the battery life??? mine seems to always need charging....

I use the one called video player by jeff hamilton... so far I have found that one to be the best I also use aplayer as it plays both video and music without having to switch programs...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones