1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

What could be the problem????

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mowerman90, Aug 16, 2012.

1. mowerman90

mowerman90 Lurker

New Elite user here, from VM. I own a lawn service company and today while talking to my best customer he told me that he has tried to call me at least 6 times this week without a response from me. His calls don't show up in my call log nor have I received any of the voice mails he left for me. We stood in his yard and he attempted to call me and only go voice mail. My phone didn';t ring nor did I get a voice mail alert. Both of our phones had 4 bars showing so I know I wasn't in a dead area. This really ticks me off 'cause this customer alone provides me with over $1K of business every month. I'm wondering how much business I've lost/missed because of this phone. I bought it at Radio Shack about 1 month ago. Any suggestions as to what I should do.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. kwknott

kwknott Android Expert

Sounds like an issues with the phone or your phone didn't get provisioned correctly. Call Virgin Mobile and tell them what's going on and tell them your phone is very important and you need it resolved asap.

Don't however tell them it's for a business as their terms of service state the service can't be used for business purposes.

At any rate what ever they do i would have some friends or family call you to make sure the issues is resolved.

I'm more likely thinking it's a service issues since you are not even getting voicemail.

3. mowerman90

mowerman90 Lurker

Sorry, I'm a newby. What does "provisioned" mean?

4. kwknott

kwknott Android Expert

Provisioned is when they setup your phone on the network

mowerman90 likes this.
  5. Zx5

Zx5 Member

That second one sounds like that these phones are meant for personal use and not commercial/business purposes and, technically, they could cut you off if you use it for that.

Just a heads up, in case you are planning on complaining. That's how I interpret it, maybe someone else sees it differently...

6. mowerman90

mowerman90 Lurker

I'm not the type that would "claim" financial loss from a phone that would not connect but I imagine there are those that would. I imagine that's why they put that in the contract.

LG Optimus Elite Forum

The LG Optimus Elite release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1520mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews