• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root what did I download.

It could be either rooted OR leaked. I hope, for your sake, that it's rooted. That is just the name, that you name an image, so that HBOOT can flash it.

Follow the rest of the directions in the GUIDE: http://androidforums.com/all-things-root-eris/53963-guide-stock-1-5-latest-root-2-1-a.html

If they don't work, you're probably leaked. I'm assuming you got the PB00IMG.ZIP from this thread (or hoping), so I'm shooting in the dark in that I'm assuming it's Root and not Leak.

Upvote 0
Well I got the download after I watched a youtube video on how to install the 2.1 onto the Eris, there was a couple of links of to the side of the video. I was on thefuzz4.net, but I havent went to the Android SDK site, or done a custom recovery, or any of that. The phone is working great though. Nav works, calls work, text, ect, so IDK.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones