The resistive touch screen has dust trapped under the screen and white areas look as though there are specks of other colours on them, and when I look at the device from a low angle the screen looks like petrol (gasoline) when it's spilled on the pavement (sidewalk). I think that the screen is refracting the white light and causing the specks. I have contacted the guy whole sold me the device, but I was thinking that if a mouse, and maybe a keyboard too, works on the device, I might remove the touchscreen and just use the LCD screen with a mouse. What would you suggest? PS: It's a Disgo 6000 but I have installed the Sylvania SYNET7LP ROM.