• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What do I do? Please help~

CptYumi

Lurker
Sep 2, 2010
Hello.. (^A^*)

Well, I have the option to get a new phone in October, and I was thinking about getting the Droid X, I had my doubts about it at first, but It's starting to grow on me tremendously, however, since October is still a month away (it'd be early october, within the first 15 days) is it worth deciding on a droid x or is there any other notable phones coming out inbetween now and then, or at least, the near future? Could someone let me know if the Droid X is a bad idea? I've heard mostly positive reviews and I liked playing with a demo phone of it at Verizon store, but, I am currently a Droid (original) owner.

Is there any phones to look out for that would make me regret getting the X?
Will it be supported by Verizon as well or better then the X with 3.0 and the various other updates? Is it worth maybe switching to get something on another carrier? I considered the iphone 4 but that death grip scares me.

Lots of questions but I'd really appreciate an answer.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones