1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

what do I have?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Randumb, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Randumb

Randumb Lurker

I just bought this phone. Im not too phone savvy. What is this capable of?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. TheOtherBill

TheOtherBill Well-Known Member

3. SupperDroid

SupperDroid Member

Go to youtube and. search for Galaxy Note 2.....tons of videos.

4. Randumb

Randumb Lurker

....thanks? What I was looking for was what apps are a must for this phone?

5. colnago

colnago Android Expert

"Must have apps for this phone" is dependent on the user. However searching this forum, one can find a few threads covering this topic already. There is also the "F.A.Q." (Frequently Asked Questions) thread at the top of the forum.

6. Veritas4420

Veritas4420 Android Enthusiast

I would also suggest looking at www.youtube.com and watching N2 videos. They have a lot of feature and app videos that are pretty informative.

7. drexappeal

drexappeal Extreme Android User

I think it would probably help if you tell us exactly what you would like to do, in order to give you proper suggestions and clues as to what the phone can do. Not everyone will have the same take on "what's good" about the Galaxy Note 2...and more generally, for Android.

Let us know what are the most important things to you, as well as things that you might want to do, but are not sure if it's even possible.

8. ceva321

ceva321 Android Enthusiast

app lock is a must, so no prying eyes look at your most intimate self portraits :)

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews