1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

What do u want change on the Warp if with the same own cost

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by HeroLau, Apr 21, 2012.

1. HeroLau

HeroLau Well-Known Member

1. FC?
    2. Upgrate RC?
    3. Thickness?
    4. LCD size or spec.?
    5. Audio quality?
    any others?

For me, I'd like to decrease the thickness a little thus looks more beatiful and comfortable in hand.

What r yours?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jjohnbubby5

jjohnbubby5 Android Enthusiast

I just want the kernel source released, we see zte can't create a decent build so let us do it, and then.... the camera could be better and hd recording, then front cam, last thickness.. it has potential like is if they would work with the devs here....

3. aenoch

aenoch Android Enthusiast

i love the thickness it doesent feel as break able

4. Kg198202

Kg198202 Well-Known Member

The rebooting, camera and speaker quality

5. godraw

godraw Well-Known Member

Speaker volume(ring, notices, etc etc) and overall audio quality. Though the quality isn't too awful bad, the volume is its weak spot.

Camera, both stills and especially video, have expansive room for improvement.

Correcting the speaker and camera would go a loooong way towards happiness here.

?? Higher pixel per inch screen, but that would raise the cost greater than the first two annoyances that many many here complain of.

6. aenoch

aenoch Android Enthusiast

camera looks fine to me or maybe its because this is my first android phone

7. jjohnbubby5

jjohnbubby5 Android Enthusiast

This camera should record in hd, and the lag sucks when taking a pic, could be better

8. shinru2004

shinru2004 Android Expert
    Recognized Developer

With a kernel source comes the possibility to allow hd recording as well as newer audio drivers

9. ptmarzullo

ptmarzullo Well-Known Member

I love the phone. As for the thickness, I have an Otter Box case so my phone is like twice as thick. However, when I start throwing it against the wall for freezing...maybe my fancy case will protect it. I'll report back in that one. Lol.

10. ptmarzullo

I also use an app called equalizer and one called soundboost and my audio is perfect.

11. cnymoeman

cnymoeman Member

Where did you get an otter box for the warp? Or was that a joke about it freezing?

12. ptmarzullo

My bad, its a hybrid otter box. Check eBay. I got mine at my local Boost store.

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews