• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What Do You All Think About The Galaxy 8.0

streetkilln

Android Enthusiast
Aug 27, 2011
like the title says.

MWC 2013: Hands-on with the Samsung Galaxy 8.0

do you think its way to big for a phone?
or not? explain?

tbh i think its useful in a way but just over the top crazy.

Note8Featured333.jpg

IMG_2917.jpg

I don't like the concept of an 8 inch phone while being a real tablet. They made it look like the Galaxy S3 in design, but I doubt anyone will really be using it as a one handed phone, so it'll look silly. Also, I would like to see higher resolution display on 7-8 inch tablets, as the PPI tends to hover around 180-230.

Upvote 0
I don't like the concept of an 8 inch phone while being a real tablet. They made it look like the Galaxy S3 in design, but I doubt anyone will really be using it as a one handed phone, so it'll look silly. Also, I would like to see higher resolution display on 7-8 inch tablets, as the PPI tends to hover around 180-230.

i agree. i guess its for people who like tablets but like talking on the phone or texting. i mean you could just have a blue tooth and dont have to hold it up lol.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones