1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

What do you do with your Incredible?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bassdelux15, Aug 15, 2010.

1. sylent101

sylent101 Well-Known Member

Put it in lingerie and..

2. dragonsamus

dragonsamus Android Enthusiast

And then?! Go on! Haha

I use mine to text and browse the web mainly.

3. mike1

mike1 Well-Known Member

anything and everything

4. killadanny

killadanny Android Expert

I walk with it, I shower with it, I caress it, I sleep with it, I hold it, I love it.

5. Jessie

Jessie Newbie

I use my Incredible for enabling my addictions; mainly reading AndroidForums, trying out any app that sounds even slightly interesting, and playing Wordfeud.

Also, texting, Facebook, Kindle, Pandora (to the point that I am looking into replacing my truck stereo with one that I can hook my phone up to), GPS, making my friends jealous, checking stocks, keeping track of my media collections, taking notes, taking pictures, agenda, internet, school research (at least I did during the last month of spring quarter but I'm sure when fall quarter starts up, I'll be using it then, too), drunk dialing, ignoring housework, news rss, sexting my husband (so he won't complain about the time I spend with my phone as much), reminding me to pick up the kids, and even making and receiving phone calls.

6. killadanny

killadanny Android Expert

If androidforums had an app, I would never log off :)

7. GoinOnTilt

GoinOnTilt Well-Known Member

Just added tikl to my list :)

8. sail4fun201

sail4fun201 Guest

Texting, calling people, googling random stuff, facebook, tfln, some browsing, not a lot of music anymore now that i'm not living in the city anymore and i don't walk places, weather to find out the wind, it's my alarm clock, i take pictures with it, i use the calendar. it's great.

9. bassdelux15

bassdelux15 Member

I finally got outside today and used my incredible to search amazon, mess around on Facebook, and to show off to a cute girl working at my school's book store, Haha.

10. Weazol

Weazol Android Enthusiast

i have sex with it

rman18 likes this.
  11. Solcat

Solcat Lurker

Books on tape, slacker for blues music, speak a destination and have turn by turn verbal gps directions, surf the web, play robo defense, save tapes of my guitar lessons, take pictures/videos.

12. WhizGidget

WhizGidget Well-Known Member

It makes me smile.
    It's a surrogate watch/clock
    I check Twitter (which I use as a news feed primarily by following local news stations and CNN breaking news)
    Texting - my coworkers can get ahold of me.
    I can check Google reader and my work email as I stand in line or wait for other things.
    I use it for Skype.
    I play Abduction and Solitaire on it.
    I marvel at the pretty colors.
    I read this forum.
    I take pictures.
    If I want to Google something while I'm out and about, I can.
    I'd use navigation on it, if my Forester didn't have it built in.
    I do lots of things with it... so many I can't remember...

... Oh right, I make calls with it too. :)

13. jes0212

jes0212 Well-Known Member

I use mine for just about everything. Normally I turn it on in the morning, check Fb, email. During the day I randomly chat on Gtalk.I use it to remind me of daily things and to make shopping lists or whatever. It's comr in handy while out. I use it to look up products or phone numbers. Sometimes as a gps as well.

14. murmur11

murmur11 Newbie

It has made me free since my wife got one... Love my wife's Incredible.

15. secretLOVER

secretLOVER Android Enthusiast

I smell mine. Mmmmmm todays scent; bike seats.
    Tomorrow: bus window

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews