1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

What do you LIKE/LOVE about the 2.1 update, coming from 1.5?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by scottmbolt, May 19, 2010.

1. scottmbolt

scottmbolt Android Enthusiast

I love how I can have different notifications for voice mail, text messages, FB, etc.

you?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. NovaFox238

NovaFox238 Well-Known Member

Maybe its just me, but my phone seems slightly snappier. ALso sounds simple, but i love the fact I can finally use 2.1+ apps. :p OH and also loving the "Desk Clock", use it every night. ^__^

3. JarffVC

JarffVC Member

I am really liking having access to Google Navigation so far. My biggest complaint about 1.5 was being saddled with the Sprint POS Telenav bloatware.

4. LLWesMan

LLWesMan Member

I like the look of the google nav but the stock voice is terrible and so much worse than the Sprint app.

5. JarffVC

JarffVC Member

Agreed but the functionality is so much better! Telenav takes so dang long to load and resolve destinations most of the time that any convenience the tool might have been able to render is negated.

In my opinion it's a difference in design philosophy of substance over style or style over substance. I will take the former over the latter every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

HTC Hero Forum

The HTC Hero release date was July 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7200A processor, and 1350mAh battery.

July 2009
Release Date
Reviews