• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

what do you love most about the S2??

Internet/Browser that works, I believe Three can sabotage a phone's connection, my LG Renoir used to get a green H that replaced the 3g to signify HSDPA, then one day it dissappeared and I never saw it again, I didn't notice immediately, also the browser started failing to connect to sites, I'm thinking Three are responsible and try to 'encourage' you to upgrade)
Browser is great, does almost everything, and also I was looking forward to making internet radio work on the phone, so I can listen anywhere or connect it in the car so I don't have to put up with inferior local rubbish and the trashy adverts.

Upvote 0
Probably the speed and size of the screen. I tried using my iPhone via wifi last night and the screen just looked tiny. It's like going from a 19" to a 42" TV...the 19" was good while you had it, but now you've seen better you aint ever going back!

Better? The GS2 is definitely bigger and brighter but I still think the iPhone 4 screen is superior overall. Text on the screens are incomparable as you literally cannot see the pixels on the iPhone screen. The GS2 is "better" when looking at images but the coloring is much less accurate than the colors on the iPhone 4 screen. Overall, I still prefer the iPhone's screen to the GS2 but it's closer than any other device on the market.

Upvote 0
Better? The GS2 is definitely bigger and brighter but I still think the iPhone 4 screen is superior overall. Text on the screens are incomparable as you literally cannot see the pixels on the iPhone screen. The GS2 is "better" when looking at images but the coloring is much less accurate than the colors on the iPhone 4 screen. Overall, I still prefer the iPhone's screen to the GS2 but it's closer than any other device on the market.

Isn't Samsung makeing screens for iPhone? Well according to Samsung their Super AMOLED is better so this could be a matter of preference. ( I haven't seen either of the screens )

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones