• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What do you think of SD 820? Year of SD 820!

The return of the SD card puts my money on Samsung for best phone of 2016. They're sturdy little devices and look pretty good too. Also I like that they've stopped going for the bigger is better bit. Well except for the Note series, but the Note is supposed to be big to take notes. :)
agreed.. and 5.1 fits in your hands.. it's the awesome piece of tech.

Upvote 0
Snapdragon 820 processor. All smartphones are coming with this chipset..
Except Samsung S7/Edge, which is s820 in some regions but a Samsung Exynos 8890 processor in others. Anandtech seem to reckon the US and China will get the s820 and the rest of the world the Exynos, but I can't confirm that (Samsung's UK site is deliberately vague about the SoC, and their description could apply equally well to either processor).

Upvote 0
Except Samsung S7/Edge, which is s820 in some regions but a Samsung Exynos 8890 processor in others. Anandtech seem to reckon the US and China will get the s820 and the rest of the world the Exynos, but I can't confirm that (Samsung's UK site is deliberately vague about the SoC, and their description could apply equally well to either processor).
yes.. read the same somewhere...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones