• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root What do you want in StormDroid?

cr5315

Android Enthusiast
Jul 23, 2010
Narnia
cr5315.com
The StormDroid Team has been busily working on beta versions of StormDroid and we got to thinking, what would the Ally community want to see in the rom? So we're asking. I made a questionnaire and if you would fill it out, we would be much obliged. And you might see something you suggested in the rom once it's out.

Here's the questionnaire:
What do you want to see in StormDroid?

Thank you for your time.

jxAXd.png

Upon joining the StormDroid team as Themer I was excited at the chance to mold the look of the wonderful ROM to match it's overall sexiness. The time has come where YOU, the community, will be giving me the input I will need to achieve this. Please take a moment and share your thoughts and opinions with me using the questionaire below.

Thanks guys/gals!

What do you want your StormDroid to look like?

Upvote 0
I hate to be "that guy", but I noticed a pretty significant typo under the ABOUT section on the website:

The StormDroid dev team would also like to that:

I think it's supposed to say thank, but i'm no expert. <3

Keep it up, we appreciate everything you do!

Thanks for pointing that out! I just changed it to thank.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones