1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

What do your Droid 2 screens look like?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by oz0ne, Aug 19, 2010.

1. swimman2867

swimman2867 Newbie

This looks awesome! I just got my d2 as a replacement for my d1 and am searching for ideas, thanks

Advertisement

wustehase likes this.
  2. wustehase

wustehase Newbie

Too much clutter for me. Good on ya for the customized icons though

3. I guess it's just what you get used to I guess. I have a pattern to it all. a Social page, a work schedule page, home page with my news, bookmarks page (I just added a Droid forum and androidforum apps on the bookmark page below the widget) and a multimedia page.

Some don't like the clutter, though.... I understand. Some want bare minimum. I love some widgets.

Customized icons use Desktop Visualizer and I have random FSU themed pictures downloaded from the inet and saved on the SD card.
    Some of the banners open up a folder containing general apps within that them. I simply use 'App Categories' and Desktop Visualizer together. For example, the Multimedia banner, opens up a folder that contains arcMedia, iheartradio, Pandora, rockPlayer, Slacker, TV Flash and Ustream

the small icons on the clock page is using More icons app.

I have the dock below also taking advantage of placing a specific folder from App Categories on there. I have a market folder that opens up my stock market, app-brain, and one other, along with my barcode scanners. My camera folder on the dock, opens all my camera/video apps.

4. Thornfullessrose

Thornfullessrose Android Expert

P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sidney:)

5. Andy in NY

Andy in NY Well-Known Member

hahahahhaahaha!

6. swimman2867

swimman2867 Newbie

How??

7. Droopie28

Droopie28 Member

Where did you get that wallpaper?? sorry but I like it alot

8. xxspark89xx

xxspark89xx Newbie

Yeah me too, looks sweet!

9. lafter

lafter Newbie

Its just Launcher Pro, Beutifull Widgets and a cool Background

Sorry ... but I really don't remember .. I can put up a torrent for you if you want it.

10. lafter

lafter Newbie

Its just Launcher Pro, Beautiful Widgets and a cool Background

Sorry ... but I really don't remember .. I can put up a torrent for you if you want it.

11. lafter

lafter Newbie

What my Droid looks like today

[​IMG]

The sailboat is my gmail .. and the lighthouse is my corporate mail.

[​IMG]

12. swimman2867

swimman2867 Newbie

Yes! Very sharp looking

13. Thornfullessrose

Thornfullessrose Android Expert

My most recent home screen setup from left to right.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. silverfang77

silverfang77 Well-Known Member

Here's mine, taken with Shoot Me (the only screencapper I could get to work).

Attached Files:

15. mach1man

mach1man Android Expert

how did you get the sailboat to be your gmail and where did you get the wallpaper

16. lafter

lafter Newbie

I used the app Desktop Visualizer to make my gmail a sailboat.

I have no idea were I got the wall paper .. I have always saved cool pics when surfing around the internet ..

17. dhrandy

dhrandy Member

Nothing too special.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. aj11086

aj11086 Lurker

Main
    [​IMG]
    Left
    [​IMG]
    Right
    [​IMG]

19. XiangZ321

XiangZ321 Lurker

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    My screen after owning a Droid2 for three months. I used 7 screens for the first two, but then I realized one fateful Sunday morning that I only use three screens; the rest were crap. So now I am down to three screens, with every single widget, shortcut, and app being used weekly, if not daily.

20. jradicle11

jradicle11 That Guy

I really like your app icons. You seem organized, doesn't that calender widget that doesn't match bother you?

21. XiangZ321

XiangZ321 Lurker

Sorry for the late reply...

by the calendar widget, you mean the one with the time? Now i sound really stupid. I guess I was just going for whatever I thought looked good, I didn't really aim for organized, but nice to know it seems that way. Any suggestions on what I should change the calendar to?

22. Ecnassianer

Ecnassianer Lurker

My girlfriend rooted her R2-D2 droid and install Fission. We moved the R2-D2 theming back over (see my guide here: HOWTO Install Any Droid 2 ROM on your R2-D2 Droid 2 and keep all the R2-D2 theme bits - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum) and she tricked out ADW to look even more Star Warsish:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She also has the Star Wars lock screen, but she didn't screenshot it.

If you want to copy her, she made a guide:
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/110196-r2d2-hoth-theme-adw-pearly-white-mod.html

Motorola Droid 2 Forum

The Motorola Droid 2 release date was August 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

August 2010
Release Date
Reviews