1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

What does "poc swap: false" mean

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by 737, Apr 2, 2021.

1. 737

737 Lurker

I have not been having much luck buying Sprint phones on ebay lately. A couple have checked out as financially clear and not blacklisted when I check online but when I ask Sprint they say they are not eligible to be activated. One common factor is they have all said "poc swap: false" highlighted in red. What does this mean?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

where you seeing this? on sprint's website?

i found this:
    https://myrealmobile.com/Forms/REAL Mobile CDMA Dealer Portal User Guide.pdf

hit the table of contents on the left and select cdma poc swap. scroll to the section for unsuccessful poc swaps. i'm guessing its red because of one of those reasons given.

MrJavi likes this.
  3. 737

737 Lurker

Thanks for the info. I'm seeing this message on sites like imeipro and imei24...amongst others. When talking to sprint, who wasn't much help, they made it sound like the phones might have been unlocked to another carrier. I was just wondering of this is what the pic swap: false message was trying to tell me. I know very little about this.

4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

its most likely because of one of those reasons.

and this is why i would never buy phones off of ebay. its tooooooo much of a headache to deal with.

Dannydet likes this.
  5. mikedt

mikedt 你好

I did read "poc swap" is to do with financial eligibility, whatever that is. Other than that, no idea as I've never had to deal with locked phones and restrictive US carriers.

ocnbrze likes this.