• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help What does "poc swap: false" mean

Lurker
Apr 2, 2021
I have not been having much luck buying Sprint phones on ebay lately. A couple have checked out as financially clear and not blacklisted when I check online but when I ask Sprint they say they are not eligible to be activated. One common factor is they have all said "poc swap: false" highlighted in red. What does this mean?

I have not been having much luck buying Sprint phones on ebay lately. A couple have checked out as financially clear and not blacklisted when I check online but when I ask Sprint they say they are not eligible to be activated. One common factor is they have all said "poc swap: false" highlighted in red. What does this mean?
where you seeing this? on sprint's website?

i found this:
https://myrealmobile.com/Forms/REAL Mobile CDMA Dealer Portal User Guide.pdf

hit the table of contents on the left and select cdma poc swap. scroll to the section for unsuccessful poc swaps. i'm guessing its red because of one of those reasons given.

Reactions: MrJavi
Upvote 0
Thanks for the info. I'm seeing this message on sites like imeipro and imei24...amongst others. When talking to sprint, who wasn't much help, they made it sound like the phones might have been unlocked to another carrier. I was just wondering of this is what the pic swap: false message was trying to tell me. I know very little about this.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the info. I'm seeing this message on sites like imeipro and imei24...amongst others. When talking to sprint, who wasn't much help, they made it sound like the phones might have been unlocked to another carrier. I was just wondering of this is what the pic swap: false message was trying to tell me. I know very little about this.
its most likely because of one of those reasons.

and this is why i would never buy phones off of ebay. its tooooooo much of a headache to deal with.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones