• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What Droid App Is Missing?

With the 2.2 rollout and subsequent flash capability, it would be nice to be able to access a my p2p site to get live streams of sports games not televised in your region on your cell phone. Living in the East I never see my West Coast 9ers on cable unless I watch on my laptop using my p2p. Not a geek so I don't even know if what I'm suggesting is possible, but it would be great to have such an app. Thanks for requesting some new ideas.

Upvote 0
I would like to see something comparable to Viigo. I came from BB, and LOVED that app. It was my go to. Between the ability to do RSS feeds, get my news, weather, download podcasts and/or stream them, it was pretty f*cking awesome.

I would also love to see a grocery app that integrated barcode reader. So when I run out of stuff in my house, I can just scan the barcode and *bam* it's in my list of what I need to get in my next grocery run. If it could then cross reference my list with GPS and local sale items so that I could see which store has what on my list cheapest.

Upvote 0
I would like to see something comparable to Viigo. I came from BB, and LOVED that app. It was my go to. Between the ability to do RSS feeds, get my news, weather, download podcasts and/or stream them, it was pretty f*cking awesome.

I would also love to see a grocery app that integrated barcode reader. So when I run out of stuff in my house, I can just scan the barcode and *bam* it's in my list of what I need to get in my next grocery run. If it could then cross reference my list with GPS and local sale items so that I could see which store has what on my list cheapest.

Grocery IQ Is a Brilliant Grocery List Application

Upvote 0
Ryan, good idea! Let me research that one....we have 5 in the works, so these will be on the backburner...If we run with this, I'll get you a few free copies..

Score! :D

I only mention it as I have yet to see a solution for this problem out there; too many media players don't do this, or do this and otherwise underwhelm me. I just want (need?) something that'll track down album covers and allow me to plug them in. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones