• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root What exactly is a nandroid backup?

Holy Molly...I had no idea......I have about 25 I take on my flashing ventures ....400...Holly molly

Hey Bolts did you get the message I sent about the boot animation thanked you for that badass transformers imaging at the end that was just sick. And I also asked you about weather or not you had used fotosize because I could not speed up the animation and I know you told me something about it the pngs being to big. I tried to speed up to 60fps and you just get black screen. But Iam going to try and run the images with jpegs on fotosizer because thats the best way to save space on the images and get smalled zips.

Upvote 0
Hey Bolts did you get the message I sent about the boot animation thanked you for that badass transformers imaging at the end that was just sick. And I also asked you about weather or not you had used fotosize because I could not speed up the animation and I know you told me something about it the pngs being to big. I tried to speed up to 60fps and you just get black screen. But Iam going to try and run the images with jpegs on fotosizer because thats the best way to save space on the images and get smalled zips.

ya i was wrong i have seen some at more then 400kb / frame... so that cant be the answer .. glad to know its working now

Upvote 0
huh........
Sorry just got the ginger bread keyboard and stillbgetting used to it. I was sayng that me usong fotosizer isnt going to change anything. And yeah the Camaro looked very short. But the optimus prime one have works good because it was in cinamatic wide screen. It doesnt take up all the height but at least keeps porportion.

Upvote 0
Sorry just got the ginger bread keyboard and stillbgetting used to it. I was sayng that me usong fotosizer isnt going to change anything. And yeah the Camaro looked very short. But the optimus prime one have works good because it was in cinamatic wide screen. It doesnt take up all the height but at least keeps porportion.

THATS THE PROBLEM your bootscreen is in 480x800 format.. so any thing filmed in wide screen is still going to produce the same problem.....ie the bumble bee clip you are using is a movie clip that is intended for the Y property to be longer then the Xx property..
This is exactly the oppisite of the evo (unless you are viewing with your phone on the "movie" mode ... but when your phone boots up it is not in this mode it plays the viewing mode as upright.........

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones