1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

What final episodes/endings ruined (/nearly ruined) your fav tv shows?

Discussion in 'TV & Video' started by saltire, Mar 8, 2016.

1. saltire

saltire Android Expert

I've tried to convey in the title, what final episodes or endings of your favourite tv shows have left you feeling let down, confused, frustrated or otherwise unfulfilled?

Warning: there may be spoilers for anyone who hasn't caught these yet, I've tried to make these two as "unspoiler-y" as possible.

The most recent for me is:

The Man in the High Castle (just finished watching this, and is what prompted this thread) - Really, that's it? That was a really, really, really disappointing way to end - for me such an unsatisfactory conclusion. Maybe I just didn't get it but are we meant to conclude it was just a dream, or was he plus the necklace imbued with some magical power to change the world for the better?

And the one that sticks out for me:

Sons of Anarchy - such a rubbish, poor and imho lazy way for it to end, god I was so annoyed, sentimental scene-setting, the sound track, hands-off the bars and hence the throttle, speed too slow and why would the other driver not be able to take evasive action, way too implausible - grrrr it still grates when I think about it.

2. Gmash

Gmash Extreme Android User

The last episode of Seinfeld was pretty bad, but I guess a sitcom doesn't really need a strong finish.
    I watched Angel in syndication. The way it ended, I didn't even realize it was the last episode when I watched it.

tube517 and psionandy like this.
  3. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

M*A*S*H the ending was too darn serious.

4. dan330

dan330 Extreme Android User

most are a disappointment....

writers work very hard to keep audience's attention .. to get higher ratings.. so that they can get more seasons.

once it has been determined that the network is going to end it...
    writers are mentally checked out.. and thinking about the next show...

the only doing enough to collect a check.. and close it down.

5. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

I've got to say that Battlestar Galactica was quite a let-down for me.

6. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

..and don't get me started on Firefly, which didn't have an ending at all.
    Thanks Fox!!

NightAngel79 likes this.